- Aqua Aerobics: Aqua Aerobics is held in the Kroc pool and taught by the lifeguard on-duty. Participants are led through a series of low-impact exercises designed to increase cardiovascular fitness. This is a great class for seniors and people recovering from injuries and/or arthritic conditions who are capable of participating in a fitness program without assistance.
- Bootcamp & Toning: Bootcamp is a challenging free-weight workout for your entire body increasing strength and improving your definition while working muscular endurance. Classes are currently postponed while Eva is recovering from shoulder surgery.
- Taekwondo (ages 6—13 only): The Kroc Center offers Taekwondo classes for children ages 6 through13 only. Taekwondo is a martial art that originates from Korea. It combines combat techniques, self-defense, sport, exercise and philosophy. Physically, taekwondo develops strength, speed, balance, flexibility and stamina. Uniforms are required for participants and may be purchased at the Kroc Center at the time of registration. Classes are taught by Master Melissa McPeters in the Dance Studio. (Advanced class is available.)
- Spin: Indoor cycling classes focus on endurance, strength, intervals, high intensity and recovery. Burn calories in this intense low-impact work out while you build your strength and improve your cardiovascular health. Classes are led by Pierre McNaulty in the Gymnasium using our state-of-the-art stationary exercise bicycles.
- Zumba Fitness: Zumba is an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party™ that’s moving millions of people toward joy and health. Classes are led by Eva Borrego or Esmeralda Rodriguez in the Dance Studio.
- Vinyasa Yoga: Vinyasa Yoga employs the technique of connecting postures to cultivate balance, flexibility, strength and endurance. This class combines a range of standing poses, balancing postures, seated and reclining poses, backbends and core isolation poses. Special emphasis is placed on moving into and out of the postures safely, correct alignment, using the breath and learning to quiet the chatter of the mind to find peace and inner stillness. Classes are taught by Lidia Lopez in the Dance Studio; all levels are welcome